Study four hours per day from Monday to Saturday.
The subjects are in the following:
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , biology , history and khmer literature.
Time for study:
Morning 7.30 am to 11.30 am
Afternoon 1.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Study with long experienced teachers and the rooms are well-equipped with air-conditioner.
Note: All students just pay 10 dollars only for Admin.
For Further information please contact by this phone number: 023 221 624.
On 09th July 2016, 55 students of University of Puthisastra, joined ‘Painting for Hop’ Charity which was organized by Youth world organization, ‘AIESEC’ with other 141 volunteer youth.
The purposes of this charity are to encourage and provide some stationery stuffs to all students who are studying in Thnaot Chroum, Takeo province. Noticeably, all students also painted primary school wall as well.
Through this charity ‘Painting for Hopes’ students had more opportunities to learnt and get new experiences. This event went smoothly with friendly cooperation from a lot of students over there.
Deadline of submission: July 15, 2016
These two IT students have the following names:
- Kanika Dara junior, computer programming, rewarded in the second place of MS Excel 2013.
- Vang SokLim junior, computer programming, rewarded in the third place of MS Excel 2013.
One phrasal verb mentioned that’ The more you read, the more you know’. Students at University of Puthisastra consider library as their second home. There are many reasons that make them spend so much in the library because library is one place that is very continent for their studying:
- There are a lot of documents both Khmer and English
- Equipped with Internet ( Wi-Fi) which students can use for free
- Have big space and well-equipped with air conditioner
- Big discussion room
- Have a lot of computers for students use in doing research as what they need
- Librarians are friendly and try their best to facilitate students in doing research
In addition, when they go to read book so often, they make some more new friends with those who are also like reading and they can also exchange knowledge as well as experiences from each other.
In the future, University of Puthisastra expects that the percentage of reading book will be double increased. Furthermore, University also encourages students try to study hard in order to develop our country in the future.